Hello sec-folks today I'm going to introduce you to a github page by holbertonschool.com called "Hack the Virtual Memory"
Hack the Virtual Memory is a beautiful amalgamation of small yet deep as well as meaningful articles and tutorial that revolves around virtual memory .
Various topics that available so far are
- C strings & the proc filesystem
- Python bytes
- What's where in the virtual memory
- malloc, the heap and the program break
- The Stack, registers and assembly code
The aim is to provide some basic CS knowledge via a more practical approach .
Pre-requisite Knowledge :
- Coding skills C ,Python ,Assembly etc
- Curious Mind
Hope this post is useful for you .
Until next time Stay tuned..
"In vain have you acquired knowledge if you have not imparted it to others." --Deuteronomy Rabbah(c.900, commentary on the Book of Deuteronomy)